DIRECTORS & STAFF
The President, Registrar, VP Soccer Operations, Directors of Coaching and Age Group Coordinators functions support the coaching and team administrative staff who, in turn, utilize their expertise to develop a high level program for our competitive youth athletes. Decisions will be made with a "quality over quantity" concept in mind. The link between the players, parents, coaches and the club will be the foundation of LVSA
Jim Rasmussen ()
"CLUB VICE PRESIDENT"
Patty Rasmussen ()
"DIRECTOR OF SOCCER OPERATIONS"
George McKenna ()
"DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS-(REGISTRAR/ADMINISTRATOR)"
Ali Moghadam ()
"DIRECTOR OF COACHING & MLS NEXT"
Tommy Tate ()
"DIRECTOR OF GIRLS & TOURNAMENTS"
Doug Borgel ()
"JUNIOR ACADEMY DIRECTOR"
Brent Erwin ()
"GIRLS AGE GROUP COORDINATOR"
"GIRLS ACADEMY ADVISOR"
"GOAL KEEPER COACH"
"SPEED & AGILITY COACH"
LVSA PLAYERS ARE EXPECTED TO:
- Attend, be prepared and arrive on time for all practices, games and team functions
- Avoid inappropriate behavior during practices, games, and team or club sponsored events
- Conform to the rules established by the Head Coach of your individual team
- Maintain a positive individual attitude and support a positive team attitude
- Maintain a high level of physical and mental conditioning
- Strengthen and/or improve individual skills outside of regular training
- Demonstrate exemplary sportsmanship
- Report any injury to the Head Coach
- Respect the coach, manager, referee, opponent and the game
- Approach your head coach personally with any soccer-related problem
- Adhere to the laws of the game
- Take victory modestly and defeat graciously
PRACTICE AND FIELD RULES
- When you report to a training session be mentally and physically ready to perform
- Report to training sessions early enough to allow you to prepare your uniform, water, etc. so that training may begin on time
- Training officially begins when the coach starts the warm-up
- Players must wear the prescribed LVSA training uniform
- Players may be required to help staff with carrying balls, water, cones, etc.
- Players may be required to help with any field set-up or break-down
- Players will be required to keep the field neat and free of training related garbage you may be responsible for
- During matches you are required to maintain a professional attitude on the sideline. This includes remaining seated on the sideline unless otherwise instructed by the Head Coach. Comments should be kept to a minimum and reserved for positive reinforcement or congratulations and support. "Trash talking" from the sidelines will not be tolerated.
- You are required to remain with the team until dismissed by the Head Coach or otherwise excused. This includes injury related instances.
- The Head Coach is the "Person in Charge" hence; all questions should be directed to him or her.
DRESS CODE AND APPEARANCE
- LVSA players are required to wear Adidas uniforms. Adidas is the "official" supplier to LVSA
- All players will wear the prescribed game day uniform
- All players will come to training dressed in the prescribed training uniform
- All players will have their alternate uniform available at all matches
- All players are responsible for keeping their match uniforms and training uniforms in proper playing condition. This includes playing shoes being maintained properly and uniforms being cleaned regularly
- For all matches, shin-guards must be worn, socks must be high and shirts must be tucked in